Saturday, November 1, 2008

British people can be funny.

Ah~Legendary Little Britain has finally come back.But this time,it came with "USA"-Little Britain USA.I just watched the first 3 episodes the other day.Yet,the local accent got me sometimes like it used to do but I still loved it,especially the theme song changing into the American country music style.It is said that Ross in F.R.I.E.N.D.S will be in the show.I'm lokking forward to it.





The new version has many naked scenes so it's definitly PG.Btw,It feels good to be an adult for this point.^^The lines and the attitudes are racism and insulting.Like I didn't know they call us "Ching chong china man" before.But at least,I get the chance to see how exactly they insult us and other people.


The characters,including some new ones were still so mean,so crude,so hilarious and so real.Here's some Little Britain Quotes:

1.Aberdoon Stook House Chef: Maybe I am and maybe I'm not.
2.Emily Howard [transvestite character]: I'm a lady.
3.Vicky Pollard: Yeah, but no, but yeah, but ...
4.Kenny Craig [hypnotist]: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!321,you're back in the room.
5.Daffyd Thomas: I'm the only gay in the village.
6.Andy Pipkin [wheelchair character]: I want that one.
7.Marjorie Dawes [Fat Fighters are discussing foods]: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.

0 comments: