Monday, January 12, 2009

simple and joyful and ...

We,by which I mean students in my apartment,are liberated because we finally finished all the exams in the morning today.The last exam was Ancient Chinese and for me it was somewhat easier than Modern Chinese.In order to reward us,we decided to do it with Pizza.Though it was not a long time since Sonic treated me my first Pizza,but I could hardly recall how it taste.Well,this time I had it in PizzaHut at Coastal City.Three 9-inch pizza for 5 gals were more than enough,haha.
(Three of us happened to dress up like traffic lights.LOL)
(Cheers with pure water.Aw~I miss the wine in secrect restaurant.)
Later the afternoon,we gave moral support to one of us to get her ears pierced.I got mine quite a long time ago so it was a shame that I had no tips for her.The whole procedure was very quick and simple but I know the recover thing is not an easy job.Wish you luck,my friend.
(Make a mark of where is gonna get pierced)
(And this mechine feels like a stapler.A bit scary.)
GoodBye~buddies.Hope that you all have a pleasant Spring Festival.And I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.^^
p.s:I have never gone to sleep with a grievance against anyone. And, as far as I could, I have never let anyone go to sleep with a grievance against me. -Abba Agathon, monk----I think I'm gonna be sleepless now because it seems that someone is "annoyed" by me.I didn't expect he would feel uncomfortable about my word.I didn't mean to offense him but I own him an apology.

0 comments: