Wednesday, January 21, 2009

quick post.

Finally I've got a free afternoon today but I don't think I could have a nap,because it's not easy to get up in such cold weather and I'm too full to fall asleep. Me and mom have been visiting different "old friends"(who I didn't know at all) and been having different kinds of big meals.People in my hometown favor meat and feel embarrassed to offer vegetables.But that's too heavy for me.Since always I'm not a person with a hearty appetite,but they think I fake because I wanna "lose weight".All I ask for is that I'm allowed to skip dinner today.
(I have to change my outfit as it gets colder.)
(Meat.meat.meat!!!)
(hehe,little cousin was pickying fruits.)
(This path was busy and I heard people bargining everywhere.^^)
(Selling firecracker openly is impossible in Shenzhen.)
(My granduncle's favourite instruments.^^)

0 comments: