Saturday, January 3, 2009

bump into choc disaster.

"Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get." -- Forrest Gump.
Although there is a factory of Le Conte chocalate near my home,but I never got interested in this sort of snack.I even dislike choc,everytime I stopped by that factory I felt uncomfortable about the smell from it.The other day, I was given a box of chocalates by Sarina and I meant to give them a shot and share with people who fancy choc.But after I tried it first hand,I figured that I'd better cry alone--finally knew how disgusting chocalate could actually be.I didn't know that chocalate could be made into that many kinds of flavor.
Except No.2,No.3,No.8,No.10,No.11,the rest were all unsavoury.No.6,No.9,No.12 even contained alcohol,being liquid filled(they look good though).....feeling weak~I hate them.In the future,if my boyfriend gives me choc as present,I won't be hesitate to break up with him.>_<

0 comments: