Sunday, February 22, 2009

post at the New semester's Eve.

It's gonna be the first day of the new semester tomorrow.I have been looking forward to it for a while because I think the winter vacation is too long.But just when it's about to start,I find I'm not organized.Like this weekend,I had to squeeze some time for some occasions.
1.This is one page of a boy's homework.It reminded me of my life back in middle school.It was torturing. >_<
2.Later that afternoon,I went shopping in Huaqiangbei/华强北.And I noticed a special sales shop--women inside picking their favorite,men ouside waiting with a dim look.Finally,I found out it was a shop for BRAs.
3.Me and my friend Su had dinner in a restaurant named Rose which was recommended by her.It was the first time I realised that I could be that clumsy when had western-style food.I was so clumsy that I had to ask for a pair of chopsticks.Almost fainted~ ><
4.A new Drink shop just opened in my neighbourhood.It tasted soooo good and that's why my bonus card is practically full of prints.I'm a loyal customer~
phew~The new semester's eve is going to an end.I never show great resolution to anything but I do hope that more fancy things happen to me and I am not repentant of nothing in this new semester.

2 comments:

mad dog said...

very nice blog! thanks for visiting mine. :)

不执着 said...

我英文不好,看不懂你博客额。。。