Monday, February 9, 2009

High School Reunion.

After having finally finished "High School Musical 3 Senior Year"(the official version),I went back to my high school--红岭中学 with many former classmates yeaterday.Just like what the theme tune sings "high school isn't meant to last forever",but what it is the most precious memory of our lives.How time flies,we have already graduated for two years.But I felt glad that those old friends were still as friendly as they used to be,,though their appearances did change a lot.It was just too bad that our Middle School Reunion was the same time,otherwise I could have met more friends.

Seeing our teachers,it felt like they stayed the same while our lives were moving on at speed.I may be a teacher in the future,so I have been think the same thing--how would I feel if I have to say goodbye to different students of mine every three years?It must be torturing,I think.




Seeing our teachers,it felt like they stayed the same while our lives were moving on at speed.I may be a teacher in the future,so I have been think the same thing--how would I feel if I have to say goodbye to different students of mine every three years?It must be torturing,I think.




Seeing our teachers,it felt like they stayed the same while our lives were moving on at speed.I may be a teacher in the future,so I have been think the same thing--how would I feel if I have to say goodbye to different students of mine every three years?It must be torturing,I think.


























0 comments: