Saturday, March 14, 2009

draft

The other day,our American teacher showed us the very 1st episode of 'HEROS".Then he threw us a question "Do you think Simone likes Peter?Why?".We answered "yes,of course" but couldn't give any reasons.We just felt it.Finally,he told us "yes because she cheked out his butt" and displayed the scene again.We laughed,especially me--it's so culture-specific and is a typical Americanism question,I think.One of the delightful things is that I found the book of "Sex and the City" in my school library.I almost screamed out when saw it.I never expected to read the legendary book in my uni!Well,I don't mean I worship or look forward to the lifestyle of the four characters but I kinda have the SATC complex like other women do.I think what the four women have gone through is quite inspiring--women gotta live on ourselves no matter how your love life goes......Aw,I miss this show so much.

Speaking of which,I miss High School Musical too.I spent some time reviewing all of them.I cannot choose which one is my favourite but I know I'm not that looking forward to HSM 4 because there will be some new characters which is unbearable to me.



The other day,I was in the mood of getting those little fellas in my dorm room so I brought them back.But almost everyone told me "It's not easy to keep golden fish.They'll die soon one by one".I didn't care what they said because I didn't think I wasn't so terrible.However,after I took the following pics,a couple of hours later,one black fish became the first victim.I wasn't that spoony to be sad.But I couldn't believe it happened so fast.In case of killing more innocent little creatures,I'll be done with the golden fish thing when they all die. (-_-')



I got an interesting meme via facebook.It's created to help you pick up the name of your band. "Go to “Wikipedia.” Hit “random” and the first article you get is the name of your band. Then go to “Random Quotations” and the last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. Then, go to Flickr and click on “Explore the Last Seven Days” and the third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. "
The pic on the right hand is what I got eventually.AWESOME!

0 comments: