Monday, April 13, 2009

homemade pancake

It was another Sunday which means I stayed at home;nay I had food at home sweet home.I' always fond of homemade food.It may not contain topping or whatnot,whereas you feel love in it.I had one of my favourite pancakes on this Sunday.The outer skin was crisp but the inside chewed soft.
Like usual,mom said it wasn't hard to made which I found the flour part a bit complicated.The whole process seemed easy though.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I got a new laptop last weekend.Evidently,the fellow on the right side is the new one.(Fujitsu v.s Gateway)^^

4 comments:

Red Ted said...

Great photos, did you get a new camera also?

SHUO said...

Thank you.Nope,I didn't get another camera.What made you ask so?

obey said...

kan de wo yun hu hu de, tai pei fu ni le, zhe dong xi yao shi mei zu gou de nai xin, na shi jue dui jian chi bu xia lai de!
ji xu jia you ba

SHUO said...

To [Obey]:
hahahaha.你好故意啊。