Wednesday, September 10, 2008

not moody.

The other day,I finally finished "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" which is a extraordinarily popular ten-season American tvshow.It sounds like a long journey,doesn't it.Episodes in the latter seasons are not that hilarious but there're still catchy and upbeat.Some fellows ask me what what is "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" trying to accomplish as poping for 10 years.All I could tell is this tvshow is NOT ABOUT FRIENDS.

I barely used my English name since I got one.English names are just adopted names to Chinese,at least for me.I don't feel like be called by that,it often gives foreign friends a headache though.Sarina calls me "hey" instead while LUI calls "teacher".Somehow I prefer them rather than some weird English names.Sounds like a freak huh.

Speaking of freak,that Indian guy who keeps flirting and teasing me is so gonna be the top of the "freaky-creepy chart" if there's one.Okay,I have to confess that I wanna be in a relationship but it doesn't mean I would be that desperate.Actually I don't mean that I don't appreciate sluty expressions whatsoever,but for me,nurtured stuff is a must,then passionate one.Well,thanks to him,I find my tremendous psychic abilities, and strong instincts for distinguishing truth from fiction.lol

Almost forgot it's Teachers' Day today.Best wishes to all my honourable teachers.

0 comments: