Saturday, August 15, 2009

write up on Beijing (1)

I'm back,after 20+ days travelling - 10 days in Beijing, 3 days in Shanghai, 3 days in Nanjing and one week in my hometown Lianyungang. It didn't feel that long when I came back. I told myself it might be the last summer holidays to be carefree and crazy, so I packed my bag and set off on my own. Thinking it back, I miss those days I moved alone. As long as you're travelling, you wouldn't feel lonely even if you have no company. Something has been bothering me since I came back. I was really not in the mood for blog. I wish I hadn't come back so soon. There's no special someone waiting for me anyway. Well,I'm supposed to say something positive. Let me start over. I find it's really hard to write up from memory after so many days, but good thing that I had pictures and twitter.


Destination 1: Beijing



Beijing's still too big to maintain and you'll never get enough security checks there. I went there last November. But in Summer, Beijing gives you a different impression, say the terrible air pollution. I don't know whether it was the Year of Olympics last year or my last visit was in winter, I didn't catch a glimpss of haze. But this time,I was so shocked by the low visibility. I stayed there for 10 days, basically 9 of them were gloomy.



UNCOMMON CLEAR SKY
 ♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥




USUAL GLOOMY SKY

♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥




MORNING,NOV,LAST YEAR(2008)
♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥




MORNING,JUL,THIS YEAR(2009)
♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥




Luckily, I got the chance to taste the local Beijing yoghourt. You can get one for ¥1.5-¥4. You have to finish it and return the bottle before you leave. If you wanna keep the bottle you gotta pay more.
♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥




 We're all familiar with KFC, but do you know what the hell is a "KFC Select" is? Come to Beijing, and you'll figure it out.(It's located at Zhongguancun.)
 
♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥,.*,.♥


To be continued...

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Is it a truncated KFC with less dishes to choose from?

SHUO said...

You're right.And they offer better coffee.