Wednesday, November 24, 2010

coming away grateful

So my internship at Maersk is terminated today. I regard myself lucky to be in a team with an easy-going leader and those bubbly workmates. I really appreciate all the sharing and training programmes.

(a sharing and training seminar)

(very considerate^^)

(Colleague Wendy hat Geburtstag!^^)


 As the company just moved into a new office, I witnessed the open ceremony and met the Vice President of Hong Kong Limited, Søren Karas (who we think is very handsome).^^

(festive reception centre)

(Søren Karas)

(lion dancers)

(celebration snacks)

(pantry)

(Bye, my desk)

Goodbye, Maersk. I'll miss the Intranet and GFW-proof Internet here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你们办公环境相当不错啊。

Gabrielle Evelyn said...

WOW~I think it must be very comfortable to stay there,right?


Karen Millen dress