Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still On Holiday

My friends says I live like an elderly man on holidays - getting acupuncture or cupping and working out on that hill near my home. Yes, I have to admit that it sounds a little elderly but what is a young lifestyle, hanging out in the bars and getting tanked? I hardly think so.

But well, I also overspent on food, say Korean BBQ. The plate with meat looked good and costly. Friends told me meat was expensive in Korea. Maybe it's true but why were we having this overrated food instead of our local and more delicious one. hmm...I feel guilty.

Han Na Shan Korean BBQ

Han Na Shan Korean BBQ



I'm still on my summer-like Winter vacation, although the Lunar New Year was over a few days ago. We Chinese take the Lantern Festival as the end of the Lunar New Year. Except having Tang Yuan and shooting off fireworks, I got some paper lanterns which was a more authentic symbol of this festival. Happy belated Lantern Festival! And I'm very looking forward to the new semester.


Lantern Festival of 2010

Lanterns

Lanterns

Lanterns