Sunday, April 5, 2009

Write up for Qing Ming.

清明
杜 牧
清明时节雨纷纷,
路上行人欲断魂。
借问酒家何处有,
牧童遥指杏花村。

It should have rained yesterday!I don't mean that I like rainy days,but I found it a bit unbearable to have a sunny Qing Ming Jie.Anyway,it didn't bother me going stretching legs with mom.There's a monument in my neighbourhood,which is officially called Monument to the People's Heroes.It's sheerly a education base.When I got there,several floral baskets were already laid.It felt solemn.
● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ●  ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
How could we Shenzhenese forget about Deng Xiaoping on one of those commemoration days?So there we were--on the top of Lian Hua Shan(Lotus Mountain) to look with reverence to the statue of Deng,which I'd done for heaps of times.I always found it regrettable that Deng passed away the before the day Hongkong came back(July 1st,1997).He must have been delighted.

0 comments: